Monday, April 27, 2009

It's me

It's something like, as feeling to express; nor the point which should be point at the beginning, somehow desperate for giving some ink on the blog. However, try to postpone the time; hopefully there'll be something inspired appears. Yet, that's how I feel whenever I want to start for my new blog!

I was kinda out of track these days. From the outer way for looking, it is how great to be in my position. Yet, I have seen giving so much blast off to some of my people surrounding. Not to misunderstand, it's not kind of threatening, it's only a clearer distinct between public and me. As usual, chilling, hanging around, gaming etc giving me lots of joy temporary, while due to after time it will be kind of “disgusting” for a going to 23 “guy” for relaxing like that. I'm just not so into it.

Will never expect word such as “anti-social” or “eccentric” stick on my note. Well, good blog!

3 comments:

Wansim said...

how're you anti-social boy?
hahahahaha

minren said...

I'm fine,'happy-ner'
lol

Wansim said...

i tend to become anti-social too during the exams period. shit.